Photo: Life Dr. ®
A collective consciousness runs through every cell of our body, yet, we have complete control over our personal thoughts, emotions, health and well-being.
Living life on the spiritual level means loving ourselves and all life.
- Choosing work that we are passionate about gives us meaning, a sense of purpose and we feel inspired.
- We feel good and we feel supported by what we help to create.
- By living green, we're giving back and helping to sustain the environment.
- If we learn to apply the principles of feng shui (at home or in the office) we learn how to design a personal space that enhances us.
- Living life on the spiritual level means being aware of the products we make and the products we choose and how they affect us and the world around us.
- It means understanding the food supply, particularly around factory farmed animals and how they are mistreated. We need to wake-up to the fact that we take on the negative energy of mistreatment and dis-ease when we eat animals that are treated poorly. We ingest unnecessary anti-biotics and other drugs that we didn't ask for, ...don't want or need.