Photo: Life Dr. ®
A collective consciousness runs through every cell of our body, yet, we have complete control over our personal thoughts, emotions, health and well-being.
Living life on the spiritual level means loving ourselves and all life.
- Choosing work that we are passionate about gives us meaning, a sense of purpose and we feel inspired.
- We feel good and we feel supported by what we help to create.
- By living green, we're giving back and helping to sustain the environment.
- If we learn to apply the principles of feng shui (at home or in the office) we learn how to design a personal space that enhances us.
- Living life on the spiritual level means being aware of the products we make and the products we choose and how they affect us and the world around us.
- It means understanding the food supply, particularly around factory farmed animals and how they are mistreated. We need to wake-up to the fact that we take on the negative energy of mistreatment and dis-ease when we eat animals that are treated poorly. We ingest unnecessary anti-biotics and other drugs that we didn't ask for, ...don't want or need.
“You cannot teach a man anything. You can only help him discover it within himself.” ~ Galileo Galilei
Life on the Spiritual Level explores the connection we have to a greater power. No matter where we exist on the spiritual spectrum – whether we are focused on the message of a certain religion, more in touch with our own personal power, or a combination of the two, what is vital is the awareness of the affect our actions have on ourselves, as well as others in our daily lives.
To live healthy is to consciously love and accept ourselves as unique individuals; it is to care about others even as we make the choices that cause our own hearts to rejoice. With head and heart in positive and meaningful agreement, we engage life in the fullest possible way. We share ourselves with a generosity of spirit that aligns us with the natural flow of life.