About Tina Littlewood-Morse MFT & Life Dr. ®
Tina is a Licensed Psychotherapist, Holistic Health & Relationship Expert, with over 20 years of experience in the wellness industry and a lot of rich life-experience.
She's a life-style pioneer and a multi-faceted leader combining a bio-psycho-social perspective, or mind-body and spiritual-life focus as an everyday philosophy and practice. Her education and personal life experiences will inspire and empower you. Whether you want short-term help for everyday life issues or a complete make-over from the inside-out. Tina will support you to live your best life and reflect your best self in everything you do.
Licensed by the Board of Behavioral Sciences as a:
- - with masters degrees in and .
- Tina was a Treatment Team Member at in the Outpatient Psychiatry Department and the Early Childhood Center.
She is Certified as:
- A Natural Gourmet Chef with an emphasis on using food as medicine. Tina is a graduate of The Natural Gourmet Institute of Health & Culinary Arts and The Institute for Integrative Nutrition. She is a former Culinary Wellness Team member and advisor to the new .
- A Yoga and Movement Therapist. Tina will help you create your own personal practice that will support you to feel more comfortable in your skin.
- A Hypnotherapist - helping you come to a more centered place of peace and calm.
- An Interior Designer. She also worked Internationally in fashion and film as a model and SAG actress for many years. These experiences help Tina reflect how our personal image and environments mirror our inner world.
A graduate of:
- Ryokan University - CA (PsyD Program 2013)
- The - CA
- The Institute of Integrative Nutrition - NYC
- The Natural Gourmet Institute of Health & Culinary Arts - NYC
- FirstLine Therapy - LifeStyle Medicine Program - Metagenics
- The White Lotus Foundation - for Yoga & Mediation - CA
- IDI - Institute - CA
- The Australian Academy of Hypnosis - CA
Author, Expert and Speaker:
- Books: My Life My Power: It's Time We All Stand Up, and Zero to Hero...in 90 days or less!
- An expert for 'My Life My Power' and 'ELLEgirl Model Search' organizations where her focus is on Mentoring and Personal Empowerment.
- Creator of: LIFE - 101 and YOU ARE The CEO of YOUR LIFE - seminars to help transform, or re-invent yourself from the inside-out!
Media: Fox News, Intent, the LBN E-Lert, PopDust, KTLA, Over 40 Females, ELLEgirl, as well as featured in upcoming documentary on weddings and how they have changed over the years, The upcoming pilot, The Dr. D show, ...and more!
You may also have seen Tina Littlewood - SAG as a former host on the red carpet, or in television, film or magazines with numerous credits that include: Max Factor, Maybelline and a film with John Cusack.
Tina will support you using treatment modalities that have helped her transform her own life.
Excerpts from an Interview with Jen Vaughn, author of "Making it in the Media."
How did you manage to accomplish all of the things you have in your life and what inspired you?
People are surprised to learn that life for me began with many challenges.
I have never known my father and my birth-mother was only 15 when she became pregnant with me. In many respects I was left to find my own way in life from a very young age. My early years were very difficult to say the least.
Find out how I managed to turn my life around (and what Oprah Winfrey, Angelina Jolie and perhaps you and I all have in common) in "Zero to Hero ...in 90 days or Less."
My inside-out approach is all about moving through everyday life-challenges with ease and grace, remaining present and staying positive. My enthusiasm is grounded in the belief that everyone has the capacity for long lasting change; through a deeper connection to themselves (mind, body, spirit) loving self-care and greater life awareness.
The LifeDr.® website includes: a library of interesting articles and videos by myself as well as others. I've met like-minded experts whom I have studied with, worked with and developed friendships with. Natural Gourmet chefs, a real-life Princess, other therapists, fitness gurus, heart-centered authors and everyday people from various places, with unique backgrounds.
You will also find healthy sustainable products that I use and recommend:
- Life Dr. Vitamins are co-created by you - using ingredients that serve your specific health issues and needs. They're freshly made and delivered to your door.
- You will find information to grow your own organic food and raise your own chickens.
- Grass-fed beef, Vital Choice Seafood and Organics.
- Healthy products, as well as tools you can use to make life in the kitchen a little easier.
- You can order inspiring books, healthy cookbooks, audiobooks and DVD's for cinematherapy and bibliotherapy.
- Learn how to post your own profile on our sponsored dating site.
- There are also products for working out at home, or on the road when you are travelling.
My past inspired me to create this website with YOU in mind and I am hoping that you come to know Life Dr.com as a safe haven you can continually come back to and grow from, be a part of and feel supported by.
Welcome to our community and thank you for being here!
All Life's Best,
Tina Morse MA, MFT