Tina Morse PsyD-MFT & Life Dr.® Inc.
Dr. Morse is a Licensed Psychotherapist, Holistic Health & Relationship Expert, with over 20 years of experience in the wellness industry and a lot of rich life-experience.
She's a life-style pioneer and a multi-faceted leader - combining a bio-psycho-social perspective, or mind-body and spiritual-life focus as an everyday philosophy and practice. A modern renaissance woman, whose education and personal life experiences will inspire and empower you. Whether you want short-term help for everyday life issues, or a complete makeover from the inside out. Dr. Morse supports you to live your best life and reflect your best self in everything you do.
Licensed by the Board of Behavioral Sciences as a:
- with masters degrees in and .
- Tina was a Treatment Team Member at in the Outpatient Psychiatry Department and the Early Childhood Center.
A graduate of:
- Ryokan College - CA (Doctor of Psychology - PsyD-MFT)
- The - CA
- Center for Education & Development of Homeopathy (CEDH International) - June 2014
- The Natural Gourmet Institute of Health & Culinary Arts - NYC
- The Institute of Integrative Nutrition - NYC
- FirstLine Therapy - LifeStyle Medicine Program - Metagenics
- The White Lotus Foundation - for Yoga Movement Therapy & Meditation - CA
- The Australian Academy of Hypnosis - CA
- IDI - Institute - CA
Dr. Morse has Advanced Training in:
- Clinical Homeopathy
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing (EMDR) for Performance Enhancement or Trauma related issues.
- Couples & Sex Therapy - Cedars-Sinai Hospital and the American Association of Couples & Sex Therapy.
- Integrative Nutrition, she is a former Culinary Wellness Team member and advisor to the new , and a Natural Gourmet Chef with an emphasis on using food and herbs as medicine.
- Yoga and Movement Therapy. She will help you create your own personal practice that will support you to feel more comfortable in your skin, and help heal trauma.
- Hypnotherapy for helping you come to a more centered place of peace and calm.
Author, Expert and Speaker:
- Books: My Life My Power: It's Time We All Stand Up, and Zero to Hero...in 90 days or less!
- An expert for 'My Life My Power' and 'ELLEgirl Model Search' organizations where her focus is on Mentoring and Personal Empowerment.
- Creator of: LIFE - 101 and YOU ARE The CEO of YOUR LIFE - seminars to help transform, or re-invent yourself from the inside-out!
Media: She has been featured in Fox News, Intent, the LBN E-Lert, PopDust, KTLA, Over 40 Females, KTLA, ELLEgirl, The Dr. D show, as well as an upcoming documentary on weddings and how they have changed over the years, ...and more!
You may also have seen Dr. Morse as a former host on the red carpet, or in television, film or magazines with numerous credits that include: Shape Magazine, Max Factor, Maybelline, Jello, a Pepsi commercial with Wayne Gretzky, Pringles commercial with Brad Pitt, a BVD underwear commercial with Larry Hagman, as a Star Search Finalist with Ed Mc Mahon, or in a film with John Cusack. Tina (aka) Littlewood has worked all over the world as a well sought after model and commercial actress for over a decade.
Excerpts from an Interview with Jen Vaughn, author of "Making it in the Media."
How did you manage to accomplish all of the things you have in your life and what inspired you?
People are surprised to learn that life for me began with many challenges.
I have never known my father and my birth-mother was only 15 when she became pregnant with me. In many respects, I was left to find my own way and was consistently overwhelmed. My early childhood experiences colored my perception of who I was in the world and contributed to my anxiety, deep sense of abandonment, trauma, and shame.
Find out how I managed to turn my life around (and what Oprah Winfrey, Angelina Jolie and perhaps you and I all have in common) in "Zero to Hero ...in 90 days or Less."
My inside-out approach is all about moving through everyday life-challenges with ease and grace, while remaining positive, focused, present and in the moment.
Growing up in a positive environment helps maintain a positive self-image and that is key to sustaining and reflecting good health and well-being in love and life as an adult. If you weren't fortunate to have that as a child, your self perspective may be limited. A persons personal image, environments and behaviors mirror and reflect their inner world. At the same time, challenging life experiences help a person grow and learn to empathize and understand others. Success in life and love is both an inner and outer job. Personal opportunities and potential can be aroused through heightened awareness, loving self-care, nourishing connections, and positive intentions combined with action.
I support you with a variety of integrative treatment modalities that have helped transform my own life as well as the lives of others. My enthusiasm is grounded in the belief that everyone has the capacity for long lasting change no matter what they have been through.
The LifeDr.® website includes: a library of interesting articles and videos by myself as well as others. I've met like-minded experts whom I have studied with, worked with and developed friendships with. Natural Gourmet chefs, a real-life Princess, other therapists, fitness gurus, heart-centered authors and everyday people from various places with unique backgrounds.
You will also find healthy sustainable products that I use and recommend:
- Life Dr. Vitamins are co-created by you using ingredients that serve your specific health issues and needs. They're freshly made and delivered to your door.
- You will find information to grow your own organic food and raise your own chickens.
- Grass-fed beef, Vital Choice Seafood and Organics.
- Healthy products, as well as tools you can use to make life in the kitchen a little easier.
- You can order inspiring books, healthy cookbooks, audiobooks and DVD's for cinematherapy and bibliotherapy.
- Learn how to post your own profile on our sponsored dating site.
- There are also products for working out at home, or on the road when you are travelling.
My past inspired me to create this website with YOU in mind and I am hoping that you come to know Life Dr.com as a safe haven you can continually come back to and grow from, be a part of and feel supported by.
Welcome to the community and thank you for being here!
All Life's Best,
Tina Morse Psyd-MFT